So I recently read something that said in order to get yourself out of a funk then you should make a list of all the things in life that are going right and that I take for granted (Thanksgiving almost lol) So here we go I suppose….
- I am lucky to have a loving husband that loves me no matter how many times I screw up in our life. (Also no matter how many times I think he doesn’t love me when he shows me in his own way. I try to realize that I do not need him to love me the way I need to know but just know that he does.)
- I have three absolutely beautiful children one of which is a bonus child and I didn’t have to go through the nine months of carrying and pushing. They are all amazing in their own unique and awesome ways. I could not be more thankful for them. Actually I could make the rest of this blog entirely about me bragging about them I am so proud.
- I have a house over my head with land that we cannot keep up with yet. In that house it is air conditioned when it needs to be and heated when it needs to be. (At this very moment it smells like skunk because we live on a highway and I am pretty sure one was hit. EEEEE)
- I have a car that runs and gets me to A to B and other places that I get to have daily experiences with friends and family.
- I have had experiences that most have not and appreciate every moment of that, even if it was realized too late.
- I have the ability to type this because I have my fingers and hands and arms and eyes to see what I type.
- I was thankfully put up for adoption and not aborted so I could have a life. OMG am I honored by that one. I want to meet my biological mom one day to say thank you for making the decision. (And to find out medical information as well of course.)
Well just a few that I have listed and I already feel a little bit better. I really want to go upstairs right now and just sit in the bath tub and relax. However it’s late at night and my husband is asleep. My kids are at their grandparents and the oldest is with his mother. You’d think there would be other things going on.