Well… to say that I am happy as all get out would be an understatement as you can probably tell from the title of this post.
Why you ask?!?
- I cannot get this damn website to post every day as I want. I try to on my tablet or phone and the typing starts to drive me nuts… SERIOUSLY!
- I am not bringing in any money to us as a family other than selling things here and there and delivering cupcakes for a friends business.
- I want to be doing something while raising my children. I feel like I am not good enough for the family.
Someone suggested once that I try to get a pill. However to me I think anything like this can be dealt with without drugs. It is one reason why I kind of threw a fit when my husband and his ex-wife decided to put our oldest on ADHD meds. I felt like it was a structure thing and that he just needed more of that and discipline.
I can tell you one thing…. when I decided to not go back to my job I felt 100% better! I am over not getting what I deserve and being treated like crap by promises that will never ever happen. Eventually I get frustrated and well that’s that. The good news is that I don’t work there anymore. Now if I lived in another state I would go work the company in heart beat as I love love love the managers in another state or two.
So since I don’t feel that I am useful enough… the things that do calm me down are….
- taking my kiddos to the library
- taking them to meet-ups with my most awesome Moms group
- playing a few online games
- surfing Pinterest
- Finding crafts and learning activities for the kids
- always researching anything and everything I can find to make myself a better mother
- reading library books to better myself as a mother and parent
I think I shall leave things here. Short and sweet.